Tuesday, July 7, 2009

emotion II

Photo by: Santosh Korthiwada

I decided to make this emotion part II. You can just feel the pain in his eyes, isn't crazy how your eyes can say so much! I'm going to Haiti tomorrow for my grandfather's funeral, l'll be there for the week. I felt this picture kinda captures what I am feeling (sigh)
Let me tell you what i know about the photographer who captured this amazing shot. Santosh Korthiwada is from Hyderabad, India. all his pictures take place in India. He has hundreds of photos and all of them are so intriguing. you should definitely look into him.


"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die"

-Thomas Campbell





R.I.P to My grandfather













**Since I'll be in Haiti I will not be able to work on my blog, but I will definetely blog when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment